- We know that no two writers are alike. Our commitment to the individual writer informs all the services we provide.
- No two of our programs are alike, because each client has unique requirements.
- We focus on the how of writing as well as the what, because we recognize that difficulties with writing often result from a faulty process.
- We give our clients practical tools for honing their writing skills, along with the guiding principles that make those tools useful.
- We present interactive, hands-on seminars, because no one becomes a better writer by attending a lecture.
- Our ongoing relationships with our clients let us track their growth as writers and assist them at every stage of their careers.
- We make the most of the valuable time our clients can devote to our programs. That’s why we customize everything we do.
- What sets us apart?
- Editorial Reviews
- Private Instruction
- A Sampling of Our Seminars
- About Susan McCloskey
- Articles About Writing
“Susan McCloskey’s writing advice sticks with her audience in a way that has our associates recalling her words of wisdom long after their last interaction with her. She works closely with the firm to decipher our needs and then consistently delivers high quality workshops and one-on-one writing coaching. Susan brings a lot of energy to helping associates hone their writing skills, and she achieves good results time after time.”
— Julie Norris, Director of Attorney Development & Recruitment
Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn LLP
Since 1990, McCloskey Writing Consultants has provided seminars, individual instruction, and editorial reviews to legal, corporate, and private clients nationwide.